Wednesday, April 8, 2009

DAY 36

Morning i wake up and i feel my right feet when i stand i feel very pain on the below. Then i try to wash up and wear shoe try can walk. Lucky i still can walk but my right feet still pain on it. I today have the appointment on the APPG interview at the 9.45am before 9.20am i left hostel try to walk to there for my APPG interview.
After done the interview and our group 5 going to the canteen 4 to eat the lunch. When we reach the canteen and no people on the canteen. It so silence on the canteen and we saw that the stall still open. Now we go order the food and with no queue i like that but is boring too.
I order the center menu of the food.

I eat the fried rice with pork meat and sprite drink. it cost the 1RMB of drink and 5.5RMB of the fried rice.

After that, i go back to rest and try to make my feet better. I do some exercise on my feet.
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment