Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Day 21


Early morning, I wake up to prepare myself on the APPG lab test and my timing of the test at 9 to 10am. Below show is that the test over and i think the lab test is easy than i thought.

After the lab test end. We going play basketball at the canteen 2 beside the basketball courts. Until about 1pm and we going back to rest and some go washing cloth after the basketball game.


Afternoon time, we going to classroom for the IS introduction again on the oversea program the briefing that time somebody never come and now the teacher say again to us. Then we doing the IS assessment.

Then APPG come back to class and start the chapter 5. Do the tutorial 5 and hand in by tomorrow APPG class.
The class end, I alone going to the gym to training my body and my intake of the National Service coming soon. Then I training for it and now i can put 3 to 4 chin-up.

After the gym, we going out walk walk and walk to the pool area to see got buy the firecracker.
Then we found it and to fire long on the firecracker it cost 500 RMB. Then cheaper about less than 300 RMB.

THE END

No comments: